- Actively manage paid marketing campaigns to achieve marketing goals – which may vary
- Thoroughly understand company’s business strategy, goals and KPIs
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the company’s business objectives. Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.)
- Communicate with mangers on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to managers and creating a clear roadmap for the future.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Prepare reports and present results to management.
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.) primarily within Social Media
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports
- Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
Responsible for all aspects of executing paid digital media campaigns on Facebook and the native ad networks Taboola and Outbrain. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
Their primary KPI is product revenue, customer satisfaction & retention.